What is microblading?
Microblading is a beauty treatment that allows perfect eyebrows through the technique of semi-permanent makeup made hair to hair, allowing to modify the shape and color of the eyebrow. It is recommended for people who for some reason want to increase the density of their eyebrows in the most natural way possible.
This technique offers the opportunity to wear perfect natural eyebrows, resulting in an increase in the beauty of the face.
In the case of people with little volume in the eyebrows, the microblading makes the filling of the whole eyebrow increasing the volume of the same.
Due to its complexity it will take two or three hours in the aesthetic center since you must pick up patterns of the face and draw the eyebrows hair by hair. And it will also depend on the area to be treated.
At the end of the session the color will look quite dark, but with the passage of the first few days the color will decrease. After a month a retouch is recommended for most customers.
Provides a much more natural look to your eyebrows, as you draw each hair providing a very natural look.
This technique is not painful aside the professional will surely apply an anesthetic cream.
The pigments have to be natural and the color must be adapted to each customer to give more realism at work. The basis for choosing pigmentation is always hair, eyes and skin. This technique is very accurate and the professional should be able to do it, so as not to damage the skin and eyebrows. A needle is used three times smaller than that of tattoos.
Microblading allows a more natural finish than any other pigmentation thanks to the fact that you work from hair to hair to emulate the hair of the eyebrow. With the tattoo or the micropigmentation the result is more uniform and artificial.
What is your story?
Microblading is a centuries-old beauty technique, originating in Asia (Japan and China), where it began to be practiced.
Main advantages of microblading
Ideal for anyone who wants to improve the look of their eyebrows.
It can be used to convert a compact eyebrow into hair to hair.
It offers solution to people suffering from alopecia or any other condition of hair loss such as chemotherapy.
It can be done on both women and men, regardless of ethnicity, age or skin type.
The pigments used mimic the color of the skin and the hairs, thus giving the eyebrows a natural look.
Little maintenance after total healing.
After a time, after the cicatrisation, a retouch is usually recommended to complete the areas that have remained without pigment.
The cure is fast since the treatment is rather supercial.
No special care is required except a brief touch-up every 12-24 months. It all depends on the age, type of skin and the correct follow-up of post-treatment care.
Contraindications of microblading
Microblading is not recommended for people who have:
- Diabetes or hypothyroidism: it is contraindicated since the pigment could fade more easily in these
- Medicated with anticoagulants
- Allergies and skin disorders
- With a history of keloids
Care for after microblading
- The cicatrization process lasts for about a week, at which time you should not make up the area or expose it to the sp
- Do not get in contact with water or any other liquid for 7 days after treatment (even a small drop that seems unimportant will get the wound to spread and the scab appear.
- Disinfect the affected area with a small amount of witch hazel, 70% alcohol or any other disinfection liquid 2-4 times a day. If the skin is oily, make sure the eyebrows are clean and dry. Disinfect more often if excess sebum appears.
- To avoid further dryness if your skin is dry, use a saline solution daily for disinfection 2 times a day and witch hazel 1 times a day, instead of alcohol or witch hazel 3 times a day.
- After 7 days, neutral and mild soap or non-greasy cleanser can be used to keep eyebrows clean.
- Do not use creams with vitamins or antibiotics in the eyebrows.
- Do not do sweat exercises for at least the first 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid saunas, baths in public swimming pools, beaches or other risk areas for at least the first 2
- Do not sunbathe, sunbathe or tan for 4
- Do not dye your eyebrows, avoid chemical peels, mesotherapy, dermabrasion, botox and other similar treatments for 4
- Do not use cosmetics in the affected area for 2 weeks.
What is its price?
The price of this technique will depend on the beauty center but its price is around 150 € – 200 €.
The microblading on lips
The treatment of microblading for lips is a technique of semi-permanent makeup that consists of drawing and coloring the lips improving the appearance of these, in both men and women. Microblading helps your lips appear more defined, filled and with another color tone, eliminating lips that are too pale and dull.
With this technique we can draw the lines of the lip eliminating the daily use of pencils. Microblading helps to correct and balance the symmetry of lips that are irregular, too thin, too thick or scarred.
In order for the lip microblading procedure to be performed correctly it is important that the professional who does it has training and experience in the design of lips and that makes a complete analysis of the shape of the face and lips.